Once you've scheduled your initial consultation with one of our experienced West Palm Beach personal injury attorneys at the Romano Law Group, the next step is preparing for your meeting with us.
Don't be nervous. This is your opportunity to get your questions answered and discuss your case with a legal professional. To prepare for your consultation, you should gather and bring with you:
- A list of any questions you would like to ask us. During your consultation, we will be gathering information to assess your case and answering your questions about the legal process.
- The medical bills you have received as a result of your injury. This will help us determine the extent of your injuries and give us an idea of what kind of future medical expenses you may have.
- Photos or any other evidence you have from the scene of your injury. The more information we have about the scene of your accident, including witness names and contact information, the better we can prepare your case.
- Your written notes on what happened the day you were injured. Memory fades over time. It is important that you write down what you remember from the accident as soon as possible after your injuries occur.
- Any letters, emails, or documents you have received from the other party. We need to know who you have talked to about the case and what has been said about your case, including any settlement offers already made.
Have you or your loved one been injured in an accident? Please contact the Romano Law Group today at 561-533-6700 for your free consultation with an experienced accident attorney. We are dedicated to seeking justice for personal injury victims.