Serving nearby areas by Palm Beach and West Palm Beach, Florida
Giving back is in our blood
At Romano Law Group our job is not just to protect the legal rights of consumers, but to support our families, friends, neighbors and fellow Floridians by actively participating in community. We intend to make positive changes within our communities, while inspiring and motivating others to do the same.
Our attorneys are leading advocates and contributors to the continuous efforts to defeat all attempts to strip away consumer rights, especially the rights of those whose lives have been devastated by the negligence of others. Our attorneys and staff devote their time and financial resources to protecting our civil justice system and ensuring that each person’s right of access to the courts is not restricted.
We invite you to learn more about the efforts of our personal injury attorneys and others throughout Florida who are working to uphold our civil justice system and the rights of all consumers.
Here are some of the many organizations we have worked with over the last 20 years.
- 1916 Historic Courthouse Project
- Boy Scouts of America – Gulf Steam Council
- Greater Lake Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Margaux’s Miracle Foundation
- Milagros Center
- National Center For Victims of Crime
- Network for Good
- Palm Beach County Police Benevolent Association
- Palm Beach County Sports Institute
- St. Peter’s United Methodist Church – Upward Basketball
- Wellington Youth T-Ball League
- Western Communities Football League
- Okeeheelee Youth T-Ball League