Romano Law Group is proud of what we have accomplished for our trusting clients. Every day we work not just for cases, but for causes. We relentlessly pursue justice for our clients, and are committed to achieving the best possible result, no matter how long it takes. One example of our perseverance and dedication is the case of Stanley v. United States, in which we battled the U.S. Government for more than 20 years through trials, multiple appeals including one before the U.S. Supreme Court, and Congressional hearings, ultimately achieving justice for our client and bringing an end to his long ordeal. You can read more about this case in the summary below.
Here are just some of the ways Romano Law Group continues to protect the rights of its clients and the community at large:
- Handling cases in state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court
- Fighting insurance companies who have failed to live up to their commitments
- Holding corporations accountable for selling defective products
- Helping those wrongly accused of crimes resume their lives
- Assisting victims of the 9/11 tragedies
Here are a few personal injury, military & veteran and criminal cases that are particularly noteworthy. (Note: In some cases we have excluded names in an effort to protect the privacy of our clients.)