Must I tell the police if I am involved in a Florida motorcycle accident?

Serving nearby areas by Palm Beach and West Palm Beach, Florida

Yes. You should notify the police, regardless of how minor you think an accident is. Watch Todd Romano, attorney at Romano Law Group, explain why calling the police is always a good idea.

If you or your loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, please call the experienced Florida motorcycle accident attorneys at the Romano Law Group today at 561-533-6700 for your free consultation. We welcome clients from Palm Beach, West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas.